Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OUR TWENTY WEEK BELLY PIC!!!


Here's my belly in all of it's 5 month glory!!! I'm really starting to show now and perfect strangers are asking me how far along I am. Finally, everyone else is beginning to notice!!!! Of course, there were the girls at the pool the other day who I chatted with for about 20 minutes and frolicked in front who didn't even realize I was pregnant until I got ready to leave. Go figure -- a 5 month pregnant gal in a bikini and they never knew -- I'll take that as a compliment!!! I'm feeling like a million bucks and really enjoying this part of the pregnancy. I'm showing enough that I feel beautiful and pregnant, but I'm still small enough that I'm not experiencing any of the aches and pains yet. Most of my shirts still fit at this point and my maternity shirts are still too big to wear. I am sporting quite a few pairs of belly band jeans (as you can see in the photo) and I'm loving it!!!! They are the most comfortable pants on the planet. And the baby agrees -- he doesn't like anything too tight pressing against my uterus. He gives some pretty decent kicks/punches if I'm wearing something tight or sitting bent over. He really likes his space. I love feeling him kick and move around in there. It feels almost like a fish swimming around in my belly!!!! It's so miraculous. Other than that -- I have to pee a lot and I miss sleeping on my back and stomach -- everything else is just life as usual!!!! Oh yeah -- and the Braxton Hicks -- and I should mention that Jason is so excited about the baby and me being pregnant. He makes me feel like a gorgeous pregnant goddess and he can't stop putting his hands on the baby and talking to him!!! He's already a proud and loving daddy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment