Sunday, July 19, 2009

EXCUSE ME -- BUT COULD YOU GET YOUR FOOT OUT OF MY DIAPHRAGM?!?!?

Yyyyyyouch!!! Baby Miles has made a permanent home for his feet in my rib and diaphragm area. Several times a day I find myself trying to push his not so little feet down and out of my lungs. It's one of those not so pleasant experiences in this miraculous journey. I wonder if he's in there saying "Hey -- stop pushing my feet lady -- I'm cozy in here!!!" or "Geez -- I'm just trying to spread out a little -- you know -- get in some stretching!!!" It's all the other amazing ways that he moves in my belly that makes the rib jabs uber worth it, though. As uncomfortable as those kicks can be -- I honestly wouldn't trade them for world. When my belly starts moving around like jello I get giddy knowing that our beautiful, healthy little boy is strong enough to really knock the wind out of his mommy. Or at the very least it makes me feel slightly vomitous!!! He really is getting strong and his daddy loves to put his head on my belly so that he can get a jab or two on the cheeks. Only 73 days to go...... ahhhhhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment