Saturday, July 18, 2009

OUR 28 WEEK BELLY PIC


I know we're already coming up on 30 weeks and this picture is long over due, but here it is!!! There is baby Miles all cozied up in my small basketball shaped belly!!! Thanks to Jason's amazing memory -- we did actually remember to take this picture at 28 weeks, it just took me sometime to work up the desire to hop on the computer and upload it!!!! I know it doesn't look like it, but I have been gaining my pregnancy weight at a text book rate. I have officially added 20lbs to my pre-pregnacy weight and my midwife is very pleased. She and Jason pressed around and examed my belly and were pleased to discover that little Miles is presenting head down at the moment, although he is face forward. I'm hoping that he will remain head down and turn face anterior by the time he arrives. The idea of back labor does not sound appealing to me!!! It was a really exciting prenatal appointment!!! Jason got to to feel the babies head and even a leg. We also listened to the heartbeat once again, and that little ticker is beating like a champ!!! I love meeting with our Midwife -- it's so reassuring to hear Miles' heart beating. It just let's me know that he's doing really well, even though I can't see him. It's probably a good thing that I can't see him -- I'd never get anything done --I'd just stare at him all day long. I don't think anyone would blame me, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment