Saturday, April 25, 2009

MY 17 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS BABY BUMP!!!


Hi everyone!!! I'm sorry I totally missed taking our 16 week baby bump picture!!!! We just got our camera unpacked, and I finally found our memory card -- sooooooooooo -- here it is at last!!!! We are nearly 18 weeks pregnant and our little boy is kicking and flipping like mad!!! I swear it feels like he's doing taebo in there!!! I love it though -- and Jason loves it too (when he get's lucky enough to feel the baby move). The weirdest part is when the baby has shifted to one side of my belly and I have a completely lopsided bump!!! It's the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. He's leanin' in there!!!! I love him!!!
Our midwife came by last week for our 16 week prenatal appointment and we listened to the baby's heartbeat. Wow what a ticker!!! I think she said that it was beating something like 148 beats per minute!!!! She also said that my weight gain is perfect -- having put on 5 pounds since our last appointment!!! According to all the charts I have about 20 to 30 pounds more to go!!!!
My rash is all but gone!!! I still have a few patches here and there that itch like mad -- but nothing like it was in previous weeks!!! I think my hormones have leveled out and I've had a chance to get used to amount of progesterone surging through my body. I don't care what the reason is -- I'm just glad not to be itching from head to toe.
I think that's about it for now. My brain is fried and I really want some mac n' cheese!!! Time to sign off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment