Sunday, April 5, 2009

WE'RE UP TO OUR EYEBALLS IN MOVING BOXES!!!

Sorry about the recent lack of posts. Jason and I have been hauling our little butts trying to get everything ready for our big move next weekend. We get the keys to our new place on Wednesday and the Olson's arrive Thursday night to help us lug our belongings across town -- soooooooooo -- the clock is definately ticking down!!! I'm pretty sure that we are going to have an easy time of it when moving day finally arrives -- we've really tried to get as much done now as we can. When we ran out of stuff to pack in boxes we turned our efforts toward patching holes and touching up the paint. There really hasn't been much time to even think about being pregnant let alone blog about it!!! So I apologize for the slow week and I promise that once we get moved in there will be a ton more updates. As for now -- I feel great!!! I've got my energy back as evidenced by the amount of work I was able to accomplish this weekend. My belly hasn't budged an inch. I'm still sporting the same size bump, but I can feel the round ligaments and the muscles in that area stretching and moving like mad!!! Week 14 has been really delightful and I'm looking forward to week 16 and our gender determination ultrasound on April 17th!!! I can't wait to find out!!! Only 2 weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment