Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SORRY ABOUT THE DELAYED POSTINGS

We moved this weekend and we have finally gotten the last of our belongings out of the old place and into the new place. We're still in limbo with our cable, gas, and utilities -- so I have not been able to get online to post!!! I have to admit that we have been so busy that if I didn't have this baby bump and sciatic pain I may have forgotten that I was pregnant all together. I wish that I could say that I have been taking it easy -- but that would be a lie. Despite all of Jason's best efforts -- I could not be stopped from "chipping in"!!! My perfectionist personality would not allow me to just sit idly by while everyone else did all the work!!! Now my butt is really paying for it. With the pressure from the baby and the added stress of bending and lifting I have done a real number on my sciatic nerve. I'm pretty sure that I have piriformis syndrome -- which just means that the piriformis muscle in my gluteus maximus is strangling the nerve. Translation??? VERY VERY VERY PAINFUL!!!! Forget any kind of lateral movements!!! So -- there you have -- the reason I haven't posted. Thanks for your patience!!! I will update on week 16 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment