Monday, September 7, 2009

36 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS BELLY PIC


So week 36 passed us by and we completely forgot to take our belly pic. So here it is at nearly 37 weeks!!! Chicago decided that he wanted to get in on the action this time!!! There he is looking lovingly at the belly that is Baby Miles. Ok -- he's probably looking at me -- but I can pretend. Truth be told -- Chicago has had no instincts about this pregnancy whatsoever!!! He has been completely oblivious. So it's not always true what they say about dogs "sensing" the pregnancy. All Chicago knows is that the house keeps filling up with more toys that he's not supposed to play with!!!! As for the belly -- WOW!!! Look at how big that little bitty boy has gotten. Everyone says that I'm carrying small -- and I know that I am -- but wow do I feel big!!! As you can see I'm starting to swell a little bit. My face looks a little puffy here and I can tell you that my hands and feet are slightly puffy as well. I never would have guessed that swelling could "hurt". My hands, feet, and legs feel really tight and uncomfortable. I have gained about 30 lbs. as of our last prenatal appointment and I must admit that watching that scale climb is starting to freak me out!!! There is no way I have gained THAT much weight which means that baby Miles must weigh 20 lbs!!!! LOL!!! We are scheduled to meet Renee again tomorrow night for our 37 week check-up at which point I will weigh in again. Supposedly, Miles is putting on a half pound per week at this point. WOW!!! He'll be 21.5 pounds at birth!!!! I will update soon about the baby's status. Last we listened -- his heart rate was superb and he Jason could feel his tiny little butt in the upper left quadrant of my uterus. His head is still low in my pelvis and his feet are jammed ever so nicely in my right rib cage!!! We'll find out more tomorrow!!!! Until then!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment