Thursday, August 6, 2009

THE CO-ED SHOWER WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!!!

This past Sunday we celebrated the heck out of the impending arrival of our little bundle of boy!!! The co-ed celebration was such a hit. From the red carpet, to the onsesie decorating table, to the games, to the food, cake, gifts, and drinks -- everything was perfect. Justin and Kasey Hodges each won the two games that were played. Kasey successfully guessed the measurment of my growing belly by matching her string to mine and Justin proved that he had the best latch technique by guzzling beer the quickest from a baby bottle. Every single onesie that we set out was decorated and they were beyond cute. I was blown away at the talent and creativity of our guests. I can't wait to dress baby Miles in all of the adoreable designs. We were so blessed to share the evening with everyone that we know and love and we were blessed to be showered with so many amazing gifts for our little guy. We received some of the cutest clothes, blankies, and layettes. We recieved much needed toiletries and diapering supplies as well as the Travel System Stroller that we registered for. I have never loved a car seat more in my entire life. The only thing that it's missing is Baby Miles!!! I'll take pictures of some of the gifts to share!!! All in all the night was a huge success and I am looking forward to the wonderful "girl's only" shower that Whitney is throwing, as well, in a couple of weeks. I am such a lucky and blessed gal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment