Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DADDY LOVES BABY MILES!!!


Jay Jay and I had such a blast this weekend messing around with the camera and taking our own belly photos. We have an appointment scheduled for a professional photo shoot in 2 weeks, but we just couldn't wait to snap off some super cute pictures of da baby Miles at 33 weeks of pregnancy!!! We actually got a lot of great pictures, but this one just warms my heart. I adore it when Jason loves up on the baby and does cute stuff like kiss my belly. We are putting together a pregnancy photo album on a website called shutterfly that will be available to everyone once it's finished. It will include all the pictures we've taken over the course of the pregancy as well as any labor and delivery pictures that our doula takes. I just know that it is going to be such a beautiful album documenting our 40 week journey of baby Miles' creation and birth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment