Monday, June 8, 2009

24 WEEK ULTRASOUND -- 22 WEEKS OLD MILES!!!!


Here he is -- our sweet little Miles at 24 weeks of pregnancy!!! He is simply the most beautiful little boy ever to be concieved!!! In my VERY humble opinion!!!! He has such perfectly proportioned little features and appears to be a gorgeous mix of both his mommy and his daddy!!! He has a sweet little heart shaped face and full lips. He's got the sweetest little button nose and round ears. I love love love his everything!!! He did the cutest thing while we were watching him.... he pulled his lower lip into his mouth and started sucking on it. I swear Jason does this very same thing when he's thinking or working on music. He's already starting to take after his daddy. He also had a small fascination with his penis, which I assure you is not a trait that belongs to his mother. All in all he is a beautiful and healthy little boy and I can't wait until the day that I can hold him in my arms and gaze at his sweet face!!! I love you Miles Alexander-Bernero Koiter!!!! I will love you always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment