Saturday, June 6, 2009

EXPERIENCING MILD CONTRACTIONS!!!!

So we have recently had a scare that thankfully turned out to be nothing!!! I began experiencing contractions and pressure at my cervix that was very alarming!!! I called my midwife and she examined me and I am relieved to report that there is no sign of dilation. The baby is still safe and sound in his uteran bubble and we were able to hear his heart beating once again. He even kicked the doppler twice. My midwife suspected that a urinary tract infection may be the cause of the contractions and pressure, but a visit to my back-up OB confirmed that there is no infection present. I am relegated for the time being to staying off of my feet and drinking plenty of fluids. I'll do whatever they want me to do as long as I know that it will keep my sweet little baby Miles safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment