Friday, June 12, 2009

ULTRASOUND VIDEO OF BABY MILES!!!

We were treated to such a splendid Ultrasound experience this last time around!!! We were able to see Miles moving around, snuggling against the placenta, playing with the umbilical cord and....well.... playing with his.... 3 leaf clover. One of the biggest treats was glimpsing him smile whenever I would say his name and talk to him. I melted when I realized that he loves to hear his mommies voice!!! We were also able to view him trying put his thumb in his mouth and, as you will see in the video, we caught him sucking on his lower lip!!! I think I may have mentioned this before, but this is a habit that his daddy has!!!! Whenever Jason is deep in thought or working on music, he pulls his lower lip into his mouth. I am blown away at the fact that Miles has never even seen his daddy do that, but that he is already pre-wired to do it. I wonder what other things have been passed on to our little guy by his parents!!! The video is very choppy, but you can definately tell that he is suckiling on his little lip!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment