Thursday, January 22, 2009

THE FIRST MONTH


So here it is!!! The first month gone and done and my belly is as flat as board. Look at those abs!!!! I may not be showing yet, but my body is going through all kinds of changes. I am so impressed at the amount of energy my body requires to grow a baby. Good grief. I can't sleep enough right now. 10-12 hours at night followed by a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. The fatigue is outrageous. My mornings are great -- I feel revived and full of energy. By early afternoon I start to get sluggish and experience mild bouts of dizziness. By 3 pm I am downright exhausted, dizzy, faint, and I have mild nausea. This lasts on and off for the rest of the night. The nausea is pretty mild for the most part, although I had to have jason pull the car over the other night cause I was gonna blow chunks!!!! I swear it had nothing to do with his driving....;0). The only other symptom I've been experiencing is very mild burning/cramping in my uterus. Oh how that little egg loved to burrow!!! The cramping and burning has pretty much subsided now and I get little twinges here and there as my uterus prepares for the changes it's about to go through!!!!! I am welcoming week 5 with open arms and I can't wait to take our 2 month photo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment