Wednesday, January 21, 2009

THREE SEPERATE TESTS CONFIRM IT -- WE'RE PREGNANT!!!


Look at all of those beautiful positive results!!! When I took the first test the line was so faint that I didn't believe it was positive. So I waited 2 days and tested with the middle test and got that gorgeous purple plus!!! But here's the thing -- a few days after the second test and after I discovered that everyone on the planet had heard the news I freaked and thought "oh no -- what if I'm not pregnant and it was just a fluke?!?!?" So I took a third test (this one digital) and as you can see -- PREGNANT!!!!! Holy crap!!!! I am a little ashamed to admit that I broke down again this evening and took another test (I am having a hard time believing that this is real) and lo-and-behold, it was positive. I didn't take a picture of that test. I was a little embarrased....;0)!!! So there it is -- we are pregnant and we are so freaking excited!!!! And nervous..... and terrified.....but oh so over the moon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment