Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2 MONTHS PREGNANT


So here we are -- 2 months gone and done and that belly is still as flat as ever!!! Oh well -- I have a sneaking suspicion that month 4 will be when our little blueberry decides to start popping. I'm still feeling pretty good -- minus the very itchy skin -- and I am finding that my first trimester doesn't feel all that different from my regular monthly cycle. I can still sleep like nobodies business -- and darn it -- I better get my sleep. There is nothing worse than a very sleepy, very cranky A-"mad"-na (just ask Jason)!!! I did have my first and only food aversion this month and I thought that it was a weird one -- but what's weird in pregnancy??? I nearly blew chunks when I thought about spreading cold butter onto my piece of bread. COLD BUTTER!!! Oh well -- the good news is that I can still look at butter and cook with it-- I just have to avoid imagining cold hard chunks of butter skipping across bread. I also developed an avid appetite for anything TOMATO. I'm not picky -- it can be sliced tomatoes, tomato soup, marinara sauce, salsa, etc -- you name it. That's pretty much everything to report. Cramping has completely disappeared and I'm planning on scheduling an ultrasound for week 10. I wanna make sure that everything looks good and I wanna see the heartbeat. We obviously won't schedule the gender determination screening until week 15 or 16. will definately post all pics when we get them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment