Friday, February 13, 2009

VALENTINE'S DAY PREGGERS STYLE







So........ we celebrated V-day a little early this year. Jason just could not wait for me to open up these wonderful gifts. Despite my insistance upon waiting to receive them, Jason finally wore me down and I agreed to open them this evening. Ok -- fine -- it was me who couldn't wait -- but check out this loot!!! You wouldn't be able to wait either. So this year Jason came up with the sweetest theme and dedicated this ubber romantic holiday to making sure that his baby mama gets all the rest and relaxation that she needs!!!! So from top to bottom:
LEACHCO ALL NIGHTER BODY PILLOW: That gi-normo pillow was designed specifically with belly challenged ladies in mind. That bad boy helps support every nook and cranny that the body has and keeps those hips very well alighned!!! I slept with this last night and I felt like I was in a marshmallow cocoon!!! Heavenly.
EARTH MAMA ANGEL BABY HAPPY FEET FOOT SOAK & CONAIR FOOT SPA: What an awesome combo gift!!! The foot soak smells like the most divine mixture of Lavendar, Rosemary, and Peppermint and feels even better than it smells. Steep a tea bags worth in the conair, light some candles, grab a cup of tea and your eye mask and R-E-L-A-X!!!! Plus the conair has like a million jets and bubbles and massage thinga-ma-jigs. Wow wow wow!!!! I couldn't resist trying it immediatley and well -- neither could Jason. What a ham!!!!
Thanks for all of the great gifts baby!!! You really are so thoughtful and so romantic!!!! You rock my sock!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment