Sunday, February 15, 2009

OH THE TERRIBLE ITCH!!!!

So there is currently no visible rash, and all traces of the past rash are gone. The hives have finally dried up and cleared and I was able to enjoy a few itch free days. That is until Friday night. Friday night I noticed that I was beginning to get very itchy again, so I searched the areas that itch, only to find that my skin was very red and splotchy!!!! How could this be possible. A rash again??? So I retraced my steps and the only thing that I did the same this time that I did the following week was apply a combination of Olive/Coconut/Grapeseed oil (homemade) to my skin after my shower. I usually have no reaction to this, but I fear that this may be the offender! The good news is that I can continue to eat asparagus -- the bad news is that I may have another week of very itchy skin to endure. The only difference this time is that I have not developed any hives. My skin looks like a normal color right now and the only sign that there is anything wrong is that my skin is very very itchy!!! I am hoping that this is just another reaction that will cear up and that this isn't some kind of hormone related itchiness that a lot of women report during pregnancy. If this is something that I am going to be plagued with for the next 7 months then I am going to freaking lose my mind!!! I know that it can't be stretching related cause I have it on my legs, arms, and back!!!! Aye aye aye!!!! Well, I have an appointment with my Midwife this week and I'll see what she says. Other than that, I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment