Friday, February 20, 2009

I LOVE YOU JASON ALLEN KOITER!!!

Not to brag -- but my man has got it going on!!!! I just need to give a shout out to the one who rubs my back when I'm feeling agitated and irritated from the hormones, or rubs my neck when I have a headache the size of Dallas, or smoothes gold bond medicated powder on my itchy skin, or makes me homemade butternut squash soup just because it's my favorite, and straightens the house and kitchen nightly while I sip on tea and relax and grow a baby!!! He calls me his princess and everyday he does a million little things and a thousand big things that make me feel like I really am a princess. And every morning he cuddles up next to me and tells me over and over how in love with me he is and how beautiful he thinks I am. He makes my heart smile all the time and sometimes I feel so overwhelmed by the love that it's my heart for this man. Sometimes I feel like I can't breath and like my chest is going to burst. I thank God everyday for him and for the blessing and honor of his presence in my life. There is no one better suited for me and our baby. Thank you so much, Jason, for being the wonderful man that you are. Thank you for your love, support, kindness, compassion, and generosity. I can't wait to see you tonight!!! I miss you. I missed you when you walked out the door for work!!! I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment