Saturday, February 7, 2009

WEEK 6 DAY 3 -- STILL NO TERRIBLE SYMPTOMS

Still feeling pretty amazing considering I'm in the middle of my 7th week. I have had some very VERY mild waves of nausea about once or twice and thought -- "Ok -- here we go" -- but I went on to feel absolutely great. I still have mnajor ta-ta aches and I get slammed with the fatigue bug here and there, but even the fatigue has let off a little. The cramping has really subsided and I only feel twinges every now and then. Renee (midwife) said that all of my blood work came back and looked great, which thrilled me to no end!!! I was a little nervous about the results -- I don't know why -- I had just a had a full panel run over the summer -- what could possibly have changed in 6 months??? Anyhow -- no diabetes -- no thyroid issues -- clean bill of health. So far so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment