Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!!


Ok -- so we're not officially 3 months pregnant until tomorrow, but we're having a sleepover tonight at nana's house and tomorrow night we have a dinner date with Trace and Dawn Ann -- so we had to race to take this picture first thing this morning. Hence the puffy hair and face!!!! I taken much more flattering pictures -- but I can safely say that I had only been awake for 4 minutes -- so I look pretty darn good!!! LOL. So -- as you can see -- still not much of a bump and this picture was taken before my morning "ritual". And no I don't mean my makeup. My stomach is feeling pretty tight and my uterus has definately popped up above my pubic bone which has pushed all of my other organs up and out a tiny bit -- giving me the slight bump that you see here. My pants are definately starting fit tighter now (especially my jeans that have no stretch to them), but I'm still in my pre-pregnancy clothes. No cute maternity attire yet!!! I think next months pictures are going to be very exciting!!! I believe there will be much "popping" to photograph in a few more weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment