Friday, March 27, 2009

ONLINE BABY STORES THAT CARRY SUPER TRENDY DIGS!!!


A co-worker and new mom recently gave me a list of uber cool online baby stores to check out in case I was in the market for some trendy duds!!! Well -- I am -- and these stores do indeed carry some of the coolest baby clothes around. My baby (boy or girl) will have these ridiculously adorable chuck taylor knock-offs!!! Lately, I've been envisioning our little angel in the coolest and trendiest t-shirts, jeans, and hoodies. I see our little guy rocking some rock star duds and a faux-hawk -- or our little princess in some mini chucks, leggings, and an A/C D/C shirt!!!! I know that some people may like the more traditional stores -- and don't get me wrong -- they have cute stuff -- but I am so drawn to dressing our baby like a little rockstar!!! You gotta check these sites out!!! You'll love them!!!
Now the only thing left to do is wait 3 more weeks to find out if we will be dressing a little he or a little she!!! Rock Princess or Rock Stud????? I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment