Sunday, March 1, 2009

I HAVE NURSERY ON THE BRAIN





Ever since we decided to start looking for a place with a third bedroom for the baby, I have been obsessed with what our nursery will look like. I have this vision of white upon white layers and textures, possibly with hints of natural tones like tan or soft blue (for boy) or soft pink (for girl). I found a couple of pictures that are similar to what I have in mind and they are posted here!!! I love the third picture the most. We have quite a few pieces that we can use in the nursery, like a white metal and crystal chandelier!!! We definately need a crib and dresser/diaper changing station -- and whatever else we might find to enhance the room!!! My mom and I are taking on this project together -- and by the end of august it should be completed!!! I hope that we can make my dreams of a white nursery come true!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment