Sunday, March 1, 2009

9.5 WEEKS AND FEELIN' ALRIGHT!!!

I have been really fortunate in with my first trimester symptoms. Of course I got hit 2 weeks ago with some moderate nausea and some headaches, but those only seemed to last about week and now I'm feeling pretty darn good. I'm still really tired all of the time and my appetite has really begun to increase. I never seem to get enough to eat!!! My mood has been touch and go as well. I'm finding that I've been a little short on patience and irritable. It's not all the time and can be very sporadic. There's no telling when my mood will head south. The rash is still in full force and I have finally decided to visit the dermatologist. I'm hoping they will be able to tell me what this rash is and why I have had it for over 3 weeks now. The rash is the worst part and I'm pretty sure that it's the discomfort from the rash that negatively impacts my mood. I really can't complain though -- I've read all of the horror stories and I must admit that everything is going quite smoothly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment