Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MY BELLY HAS OFFICIALLY "POPPED"!!!


The baby bump that once existed only in my head has officially popped out for all to see. Anyone who doesn't know me might think that I have a sweet little bubble belly -- but those who know me have already begun commenting on my baby bump!!! I've already heard -- "Whoa -- where the heck did that come from -- did it pop out over night?" and "awe -- look -- you're showing!!!" and "wow -- so you really are pregnant". I'm feeling slightly conflicted about it at the moment as I have never -- in my life -- had anything that even remotely looked like a "belly". I'm so excited to finally have physical proof that our little one is growing rabidly inside of me -- but I'm also feeling a sense of loss for my once trim and svelt tummy. I will say this -- I love rubbing the baby -- I love having the round belly that says -- "Hey -- I'm gestating, here!!!" It really is a cool experience and I know that in a couple of days I will have forgotten all about the near perfect belly that I had just yesterday!!! I look at this way - no one ever wanted to rub my belly when it was just home to my guts. Now everyone can't keep their hands off of me -- well -- off of my belly at least...;0) It's Jason that can't keep his hands off of me -- he seems to think I'm pretty darn "belly-licous"!!! What a sweet man!!! Anyhow, I'm not gonna post a picture just yet -- I'm gonna wait until 16 weeks like I had planned that way I will be uber showing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment