Thursday, March 19, 2009

THE FIRST TRIMESTER IS COMPLETE

I am so relieved that we have finally moved past the delicate first trimester!!! Jason spent a few nights calming me and my fears about the possibilities of what could go wrong in those first few months, and here we are now, as proud as any two parents could be about our beautiful healthy baby. I have been one of the lucky few that suffered very minimally through the first three months, and even though I still have this rash, I know that it could all have been a lot worse. I had very little nausea to speak of, a handful of migrains, fatigue, and a rash. That's it. And let me tell you how worth it it all was just to see our precious little angel yesterday!!! I am so in love with our baby -- and I fell even deeper in love with my husband as I witnessed him literally glowing with joy as he watched our child. OUR CHILD!!! It was such a blessing to see the life that we created together (with God's help of course) on that TV monitor.

Today begins our journey through the second trimester, and I am looking forward with even greater joy to the months that lie ahead. I am also looking forward to not being quite as tired. If I can make it through and afternoon without nodding I will be one happy camper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment