Friday, March 20, 2009

MUSIC TO SOOTHE AND INSPIRE OUR LITTLE ONE


I know that our sweet angel's little ears are still not fully developed yet, but when he/she moved every time I laughed -- I knew that they were aware!!! very aware. So I began furiously searching my itunes for music that I could play for the baby. I wanted to create several playlists that could be used at various times. I wanted music to lull the baby to sleep at night, and music to wake up to, and music to inspire the baby, and music to help with brain developement. I have a small set so far, including: Bach for Breakfast, Baby Genius: Classical Music For Intelligence, Baby Genius: Classical Music to Fall Asleep To, Spirit Flutes, and some new age electronica with a Feng Shui vibe. I know that our collection will grow as my belly grows and that we will be able to incorporate diverse and stimulating sounds for our little ones ears!!! I wonder if the Beatles could inspire a future mini musician???? Or Hodges??? I wonder if our little one would dig on American as much as I do!?!?! Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment