Sunday, March 29, 2009

MY 13.5 WEEK BABY BUMP


Ok -- so I couldn't wait another 2.5 weeks to post a picture of my new and curvy figure. Like I said before -- I went to bed one night with a fairly flat tummy and woke up the next morning with this very obvious baby bump. I'm pretty sure that a bump this size shouldn't have popped for another few weeks, which makes me quite certain that this is going to be one very large baby!!! That's not really too surprising considering that Jason was born weighing in just over 10lbs and I was just over 8lbs. I don't think I can escape it!!! It's amazing how tight and sore belly feels already and I still have 6.5 months to go. What an incredible journey this is going to be!!! I have to admit that I'm pretty excited about showing off my bump -- I love it -- except when I've over eaten and I feel like I'm going to burst!!! OUCHIE!!!! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment