Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WE'RE MOVING..... AGAIN!!!

When we first talked about having a baby we thought that we would just set up a crib in the corner of our bedroom and that the baby would stay with us until we got a bigger place. That was until my nesting instincts kicked in. I woke up one morning and just had to have a nursery. That was it. We needed 3 bedrooms and the itch would not stop until I got my way. So we began the hunt for a bigger home. The hunt led us down many paths -- including nearly purchasing a new home to rentals 25 miles into the mountains!!! We finally landed on a newly built 1,500 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, luxury apartment on the other side of town. We are getting out of Canyon Country and moving over to Valencia. The place is big and beautiful!!!! The bathrooms both have rounded tubs and the living room has crown molding. The kitchen is brand spanking new and the cabinets actually close!!! The complex has a swimming pool, business center, fitness center, children's playground, and dog park. Plus!!! PLUS!!! IT HAS 3 BEDROOMS!!! I will have my nursery!!! Oh joy!!! Now all we have to do is pack and move out by April 15!!!! I'm exhausted just thinking about it -- but it will be so worth it to have a nursery for our little blueberry!!! I think the baby may be bigger than blueberry by now -- actually I think I read somewhere that it's now the size of a large lime!!! Hmmmmm -- our little lime.

No comments:

Post a Comment