Wednesday, March 18, 2009

OUR BABY'S FIRST PICTURES!!!





The moment we have all been waiting for has finally arrived!!! Look at how beautiful our sweet little angel is!!! The Doctor told us that he was very happy with the scan and that the baby looks very healthy!!! What a relief!!! I was also relieved to learn that this wasn't all just in my head. I had this weird irrational fear that somehow there just wouldn't be anything in there. That couldn't have been farther from reality. As soon as the tech starting scanning the baby started flipping over and flexing it's hands and stretching out it's arms and legs. I was so shocked to see the baby moving so much and so well this early on. What a treat. I was also shocked at how developed the baby is already. I think we had all envisioned something between a human and a tadpole. Not that sweet little face with those perfect arms and legs (with all the appropriate digits)!!! Nana and Jason were all tears of joy in the room and I couldn't hold em back either. Wish everyone could have been there to experience it with us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment